Where to Find Gas Spring Systems for Lift Assist Applications in South Africa
We offer technologically advanced gas spring lift assist products for commercial and industrial applications. Such applications include, but are not limited to motor vehicles, buses, trailers, caravans, and canopies.
What are Gas Spring Lift Assist Systems Used For?
People shop for gas spring lift assist systems to:
- replace an old or worn gas spring system;
- add a lift assist function to an existing door, latch, or hatch that has previously only worked with mechanical opening or closing;
- improve the comfort and safety level of assisted opening and closing of doors and latches;
- replace the current gas spring lift assist system because it is not strong enough to safely move the particular weight with ease; and
- handle added weight to a door or latch where the latch or hatch has become heavier to move because of the addition of a spare tyre or equipment box.
Why Use Our Gas Spring Systems?
Here are 14 reasons why you should choose ours:
- Our products come with 24 months guarantees.
- We have a proven track record of successful installations. Indeed, we have fitted 98 % of the vehicle market in the country.
- Our head office is in Pretoria, and we can thus do installations at client premises across Gauteng.
- The technical installation team has extensive experience with the installation of our products in challenging situations and for new types of applications.
- We have the know-how for modifying brackets and components to ensure successful installation of the systems.
- You can rely on our expertise for the selection of the most appropriate product according to capacity and application requirements.
- We offer competitive pricing models, making our products affordable even for the individual caravan owner.
- The product offering is versatile to meet application needs for trailers, 4×4 vehicles, tour buses, campers, and more.
- Our products have also been installed at mines to meet their lift assist
- Custom products can be delivered for industrial applications.
- The lift assist products are for heavy-duty applications and thus made to be robust and durable.
- We adhere to strict quality and manufacturing safety standards as applicable to South Africa.
- The products are manufactured and supplied locally, meaning you save on import costs while having the assurance of products made for the South African market.
- We offer a fast turnaround time on products and installation.
Whether you need equipment to absorb shock, remove the strain from lifting or opening latches, or want to replace your current gas spring systems, you can rely on us for affordable and durable products.